Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
Refunds, Returns, and Restrictions:
- We want you totally satisfied with your purchases we offer a 30-day return policy for full refund ( less a 10% restocking fee ). Restrictions apply, please see below.
- Please submit a return request via our website or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Products must be unused and in good condition with all packaging attached.
- Items that have been opened, used, or are not in resellable condition are not eligible for a refund.
- Returns are accepted if there is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
- Orders that we suspect to be fraudulent or products that have been tampered with will not be refunded.
- Return shipping and handling costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order.
- Orders that appear to be shipped to a freight forwarding company for reshipment and damaged are not refunded or replaced.
- Insufficient or incorrect shipping address such as street address, city, state/ province, ZIP or postal code will not be refunded. If parcel is returned the parcel will be sent to the correct address provided.
- International packages marked “not claimed” or “insufficient/incorrect address” will be refunded when received minus shipping costs that were charged.
Unclaimed or Returned Orders – All orders that are returned to us for any reasonThe shipping fee for any unclaimed or returned orders will also not be refunded.If we receive your returned package we will automatically refund your order minus your shipping costs plus a 15% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or not accept any order that we suspect to have been placed as a result of fraudulent activity.
- We further reserve the right to cancel or not accept subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history.