- LOVABLE CHARACTERS: With these stacking blocks, your child will be whisked away to an imaginary land with the ever-so-lovable Peter Rabbit and his friends. With Peter Rabbit blocks, learning the alphabet and numbers is an adventure!
- NATURAL MATERIAL: Unlike plastic, our wooden toy blocks are environmentally friendly. Not only that, but wood as a material is safe for even a small child and doesn’t contain any nasties, so you can rest easy as your child uses all their senses to spark their imagination.
- A PERFECT GIFT: These adorable blocks are perfect as nursery decor: spelling out your little ones name, or any sweet messages like love, boy, girl or baby for a lovely finishing touch!
- DEVELOPS ALL SENSES: Early development & activity toys are crucial for your child’s future. Our building blocks promote touch, focus, fine motor skills and language skills. These skills will, in turn, reduce anxiety as your child will be able to navigate the world independently.
- A CONFIDENCE BOOSTER: Children that play with sensory toys are proven to be more confident. As they build and play, they get a sense of pride and independence. This is a natural way to reduce anxious behaviour, such as thumb sucking and nail-biting.
FUN FOR ALL THE SENSES In a world full of iPads and other technology, we often forget how vital physical toys are for our child’s early development. The first three years of your child’s life are when their brain grows rapidly, so how can you, as a parent, support healthy brain development? This is where sensory stimulation comes in. When you introduce different colours, shapes and objects, you’re strengthening your child’s brain functions, preparing them for life ahead. And the easiest way to do this is to use sensory blocks for babies. Our wooden sensory blocks combine play and learning. Whether your child is using them to build a fort or learning the alphabet, they’re developing crucial skills for the future. Our building blocks will inspire your child’s imagination as they defend their fort from dragons or monsters, and at the same time, they will develop your little one’s fine motor skills as they attempt to stack the blocks on top of each other. With strong motor skills, your child will be better equipped to handle fastening their clothes and shoelaces independently. This makes getting ready in the morning a breeze as your toddler feels a sense of pride by getting themselves ready. You could even say goodbye to temper tantrums on the floor for good! What’s more, with less screen time, you’re supporting your child’s early vision development too. This will help your baby to judge if objects are near or far away, which is a crucial step in encouraging them to start crawling and walking. An enthusiastic crawler will boost their balance and strength overall, giving a good base for later activities such as running and jumping. The beautiful colours and classic illustrations of Peter Rabbit will also catch your child’s eye and open the door to the wonderful world of these cuddly creatures. And while on a fun adventure with Peter, your little one will learn the alphabet and numbers effortlessly. With their timeless design and function, our sturdy blocks will provide several years of fun. Not only are they suitable for young babies, but older toddlers will enjoy playing and learning with them too. Joining in on the fun, you can make playtime a great bonding experience, teaching your child and supporting them on their learning journey. A CLASSIC WAY TO LEARN 1. Comes in a beautiful display box 2. Environmentally friendly 3. Suitable for children over 12 months old 4. Durable and hard-wearing 5. A great bonding experience for children and parents FAQs HOW MANY BLOCKS ARE INCLUDED? The display box comes with 16 blocks, which contain gorgeous illustrations of Peter Rabbit characters, letters of the alphabet and numbers 1-10. HOW BIG ARE THE BLOCKS? Our baby stacking blocks measure 4.5cm (L) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (H).